Institute for Transcultural Health Science
Institut für Transkulturelle Gesundheitsforschung
The Institute for Transcultural Health Science is committed to the research and study of health science topics in the context of the increasing internationalization of health science and health care.
The Institute for Transcultural Health Science focuses, among other things, on cross-culturally oriented health research with different culturally shaped concepts such as health, illness, healing and the human being on which these concepts are based.
Training and Further Education
- transcultural psychotherapy
- traditional and modern medical and psychological treatments
- migration and health
- migration and integration
- psychotraumatology in post-extreme situations
- psychosocial situation of people in conflict areas
- prevention of violence
- research on extremism
- transgenerational trauma