Workshops for students
Additional qualifications such as social skills, communication principles and presentation techniques are growing in importance. Professional qualifications and profound knowledge and expertise no longer suffice if you want to make your mark in professional life.
For this reason, the DHBW Villingen-Schwenningen offers seminars in the area of social skills and PC classes for students outside the regular schedule. These essential qualifications enable you to master the tasks and challenges you encounter in your profession and studies more effectively and exploit this expertise to the full.
The DHBW Villingen-Schwenningen organises a varied programme for each term (semester), with the focus being on communicative and social skills and the identification of key qualifications.
Participation is free of charge and open to all DHBW Villingen-Schwenningen students in every study programme.
Repertoire of seminars and workshops
Social and communication skills
- AEVO Compact Course (addressing legislation governing instructor aptitude)
- Introduction to Daily Life in Social Work
- Success in Groups
- Successful Moderating
- Targeted and Successful Communication - PR Messages. Medi & Co.
- Targeted and Successful Communication - Mailings, Flyer & Co.
- Body Language - Fundamentals
- Body Language - Advanced Course
- Mnemonic Techniques
- Rhetorical Assuredness
- Strategic Business Networking
- Team Leadership
- Telephone Coaching
- From Apprentice to Leadership Figure
- Successful Moderating of Workshops and Conflict
- Workshops und Konflikte erfolgreich moderieren