Consultation for Students
The challenges involved in studies are significant and, sometimes, difficult to reconcile with personal or family concerns.
An interview opens up new perspectives and options - simply to make things easier during studies, in the company or in your private life.
Your concerns may include the following:
- The fear that you will not succeed in your studies
- The feeling of having selected the wrong subject to study
- Fear of examinations
- Personal or family burdens
- Conflicts in the course, with lecturers or in the company
- Health problems
- Looming termination of enrolment
- Termination of enrolment - what should I do now?