Admission And Application

International Qualification

Admission with international qualifications

Preliminary examination of qualification

You can check in advance in anabin, the database of the Standing Conference of the Ministers of Education and Cultural Affairs of the Länder (Kultusministerkonferez) whether your school or higher education qualification gained in another country is recognised. This does not replace the examination of recognition by official bodies, but it can provide you with an initial indication of the probability that recognition could be successful.